RX Lab Performance
RX Lab is a specialized strength and conditioning service in physical preparation using training as a development tool to influence the physical, mental and social aspects of athletic performance.
We analyze, develop and guide your training to help you achieve your goals in terms of performance, fitness and / or health.
We share information about coaching, psychology, nutrition, life habits and practical tips that you can use in your daily training.
Karim El HlimiB.Sc., M.Sc., CSCS, CF-LV1
- Expert in concurrent training
- 1x Regional Qualifier - (Canada East, 2014)
- 1x CrossFitGames Team Qualifier (2015)
- More than 5 years experience as a private coach
- Performance specialized Naturopath
- 1x Regional Team Qualifier (East, 2017)
- 7 years experience as an athlete and coach
- 5x CrossFit Games individual Qualifier (2012-2016)
Mirakim CouvretteCF-LV2, PNCE II Gymnastique
- Expert in gymnastics and weightlifting
- 1x Regional Qualifier (East, 2017)
- 2x CrossFit Games Team Qualifier (2014-2015)
Charles-Christophe HuetB.Sc., CF-LV1
- Expert in Power / Power Development
- Specialization in rehabilitation for people with reduced mobility
- 1x Regional Team Qualifier (Canada East, 2015)